Monday, June 13, 2011

Free Kindle Books

I have a Kindle and I love it. But one of my favorite things about Kindle is the FREE KINDLE BOOKS! :)
This weeks good Kindle picks are:
Circle of Friends Cookbook-25 Dip and Spread Recipes 
Journey to the Well: A Novel 
The Holy Bible English Standard Version 
UPDATED: 
The Light of Eioden 
This is one of my favorite free Kindle books ever. It is a beautiful fantasy story about a young boy who is a prince of the land, but then sold into a slavery. This story mirrors our relationship with Christ. It is a wonderful tale, and I highly encourage everyone to read it. And right now, it is FREE on Kindle! Can't get a better price than that! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...