Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Interesting Father's Day Gift

The other day I was trying to figure out what to get my dad for Father's Dad. I always like to find interesting ways to give him his Father's Day gifts. This year, a good friend of mine suggested this funny idea: give him his favorite candy(Swedish Fish) in a can! So, this is what the final product look like:

A can of Peaches full of Swedish Fish! :) 

The trick here is that you still want the "pop top" of the can to be unopened. 



This is how I made it: 

First, I took the bottom off a can of peaches. Then I cleaned out the can. 

Second, I took a piece of tinfoil and covered the inside of the can. 

Then, I filled it up with Swedish Fish. 

Next, I placed another piece of tinfoil over the top. 

Finally, I put the bottom of the can back on, and hot glued it to create a seal. 


And there you have it! A can full of goodies. Needless to say, my dad was very surprised to get a can of peaches for Father's Day. He was even more surprised at the fact that it contained Swedish Fish! 



So, if you are looking for something unusual for the dad who has everything, give him a can of fruit or vegetables with his favorite candy inside. 
Happy (late) Father's Day! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...