Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ever heard of Our Compassion?

When I mention OC what do you think of? No, not Orange County, but Our Compassion! This is a website created for Compassion Sponsors to connect with other sponsors. I fondly call it a Facebook for Compassion ;) Each child development center has its own OC page, so you can connect with other sponsors in your child's area. You can also check out different groups, write journals, or prayer requests. So go check it out!



For example, my favorite Virtual Letter Writing Group is found on OC. There are so many goodies on that website. Do yourself a favor, and connect with other sponsors. You will benefit from it greatly! I know I sure did...let me know if you have any other questions! Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...